Click ! xD

Bunny


Sabtu, 27 Oktober 2012

(-‿◕) Komi Look 18mm Blue Lens Review ✿

Hello ladies ! (˘⌣˘)ε˘`) This is my first blog and i've decided to make a review about Komi Look lens . Who also have this lens ? ;) There are still many other lenses to review so be patient okayyy :D I will make a blog post about the Princess Mimi lens asap ヽ( ・∀・)ノ  Okay so back to this Komi Look lens =D
Details
Brand • Komi Look
Series • Sun Flower
Lens Color • Blue
Water Content • 58%
Using Cycle Periods • 1 Year
Diameter • 18.00 mm
Center Thickness • 0.0200mm
Lenses Hardness • Soft

Lets start from the outside packing !

Came out with a little bottle . I think the label is cute because it's pink :p Pink is my favorite especially Soft pink (*nobody ask) lol :p
 
I got a cute animal lens case =D I dunno what animal it is but i guess it was a FISH :o round eyes and round mouth , weird -_- but still cute ╲(^.^ ) i always get one of this animal lens case =D

Next is the lens itself . It's a flower pattern , as the lens series it's a Sun flower pattern exactly :p Sorry the right side is a little bit blur >_< I'm not really good at taking picture :p Anyway the blue color is very nice , it's a dark blue :D

☆ Top : The outer / front side (The black circle which surrounded the lens and the blue color look brighter)
☆ Bellow : The inner of the lens
This is the way i identify my lens -_- okay be honest this is not the best way to distinguish it because i found it not effective with some lens .  I dunno the other way except this and if you do please kindly inform me  (>。≪)

=) Closer Look - ✿✿✿✿✿ / 5

This is how the lens look like when i wear it ~(‾▿‾~) I took this picture in front of the window . The lens look really bright under the sunlight :o

Okay so i took this picture in my room , natural room light . It's a dark blue color but the color that came out is still so bright =O Recommended for the one that love bright lens color \(´▽`)/

Other picture that i took :D I love this lens so much (✿◠‿◠)
Drop some comments and let me know what you think about this lens (´・ω・`)
Text me for more info / question~

My Ratings :
Pattern ♥♥♥ / 5
Color ♥♥♥♥♥ / 5
Size ♥♥♥♥♥ / 5
♡ Bright color
♡ Nice pattern
♡ Dolly eyes (18mm enlargement)
♡ Not really expensive
♡ 58% water content and very comfortable

1 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

hey these look cute on you. i bought the same kind but they are pink. where did you buy yours? i buy mine from circlelens.net