Click ! xD

Bunny


Senin, 04 Februari 2013

WH-A51 Miss Eye Fairy Of Water 17.8mm Violet Lens Review ヾ(´・ω・`)い


Comfort ✿
Ratings ✿✿✿✿ / 5
Super comfortable to use =D i wear it for 5 hours and still feel good . This lens ady worn for 5 / 6 times ;) 


Packing ✿
Ratings ✿✿ / 5
I wear normal lens 0.00 ~> mean normal / no minus .
From miss eye brand and the series is water fairy .
Bottle & label is ordinary ~ not really cute for me .
What seems cute is the turquoise piggy case XD






Lens Color & Pattern ✿
Ratings ✿✿✿✿✿ / 5  
The violet color is calm & quite natural ~ not bright when it worn . and there is a bit black color on the lens too :3 look like baby eyes lens but with flower pattern on it . hehe =D For lens , i prefer calm color than bright one >,<







Enlargement ✿ 
Rating ✿✿✿✿ / 5
 
The diameter of this lens is 17.8mm ~ Super Big & Dolly ~ I love big diameter lens <3 !










Here are some pics that i took=D 
View more at my FB ~ Follow my instagram & twitter too =D